3d pp tools

When I am in the Architect workspace and I go into the workspace editor and edit the current workspace the 3d pp tools/menu items do not appear on the left side to be transferred over to the right.Maybe I am not going about this the right way?- I have a feeling that I am going to want all these tools available to me in one workspace.Thanks

The 3d power pack commands are not in one specific menu, the menu commands cross just about every menu - Under File you have Export as IGES fileUnder Model you have convert to nurbs, tapered exturde, etc.

The tools are pretty simple as they are all in the 3d tools palette. You can just bring those over to your desired tools palette or create a new one.

The menu commands however, you will have to fish thru the various menu options to find the ones you want to bring to your new workspace. A list of the commands is in the Power Pack help file.

I am having the same problem as Davis Design -- in the Workspace Editor, I do not see the new 3d tools. In fact, if I edit the Standard 3D Power Pack workspace, I see the new tools on the right-hand side, but not the home/source of these tools on the left-hand side. To use the new tools, I don't want to switch to this canned workspace -- I want them in my custom workspace, gol dangit.