Layers export upside down?

Hi,

Having a problem with a very simple 2d drawing, hope someone can help...

I am importing a 2d PDF floor plan of a venue on one layer and drawing in some lighting fixtures & text on another layer.

When I try to print or create a viewport and export the file to a PDF, the venue floor plan layer flips upside down thus the objects on other layers are out of position.

The only way we have found to get around this is to ungroup the imported PDF and delete the ungrouped object and then create the viewport...

My other colleagues are running the same version of vector works and all have been installed the same way. We are all running the same operating systems. For some reason they never have this issue when using PDF files as 2D floor plans, it just works, the right orientation, first time.

After some further testing...

I start a fresh, import the pdf to the first layer, draw in some objects on the second layer. I save, export to PDF and everything is correct! I go back to the first layer, lower the opacity of that layer, export to pdf and the layer is upside down. I change the opacity back to 100% and it exports the right way round!

Now I am completely confused....