Space Label formatting

Mike_Borean

Hello all,

Newbie here working on the tutorials. In a concept drawing exercised, my space labels are too large. I have attempted to re size/format them with no luck. I have attempted to edit the Space Tag symbol, but the Edit Symbol window is empty. Probably a ridiculously simple solution, but I can't find it. Little help here! Thanks

Hi there,

Maybe I'm missing the proper way to do it, but, in your symbols and plug-ins of your resource browser, you'll find a symbol named something like 'space convert'. Edit the text in this to what you want your size and font to look like. Be careful though, the scaling is all wrong. You'll have to set the size to like '0. something' to get the right one. At least in mines anyways...

Let us know if this works for you...

...sorry...

MINE is Space convert, because I converted the file from an older version of VW. Yours may be something like Space simple or something... yours would look like this...

#1#

#2#

or something along those lines...

If you use the space tool a lot, I may have found a way to make your default font for the spaces to be what you want it to be... Off to lunch now though!