Can't see light instrument containers

I'm working on a light plot. I have selected a circle around the channel. If I hover over the area where the circle is, I can see a dashed outline of the container. I can also see dashed outlines of other containers I selected in the Label Legend Manager, but I can't make them visible in the drawing. All of the data is there, just not the containers. I also looked at my classes to see if they are visible and in the Object Info Palette.

Suggestions please.

thank you.

Guy aka Anthony

I would do the following

Go to your navigation first and be sure all your "label" classes are on.

I would then be sure you have a label legend assigned to all instruments you are hoping to see this with.

Be sure your labels are in the proper place on the instruments in the label legend manager.

Refresh all instruments

if still nothing is happening check your resource browser and in the container folder edit the symbol labeled circle or whatever container you are not seeing. Be sure the geometry shows up there and that the attributes for the line weight are what you want.

After that I am out of suggestions. upload a screenshot or the file for more help.

Matt