not how to get the code to unlock the student version VectorWorks

hi all need a help please, I downloaded the student version of VectorWorks install, I put the code they gave me at the home page and when it asks me to unlock as I do? I called for the application of the serial number but do not know where or send me to do. thank you very much, sorry for the language

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Student registration is handled through the Student Portal.

http://student.myvectorworks.com/

After you register and request the software you will be emailed the serial number.

If you have already registered and have an account you serial can be viewed by clicking the "Request Software License" link once you log into your account.

It is also possible that you installed the software without the serial and may be running in "Demo" mode. In this case you should reinstall the application in order to install the object libraries.

thanks for replying I have installed the serial number I got on the page, and I also registered with the site, but when I install just put the serial that appeared on page which is not as requested in the serial I put delivery method page "serial" and there is a box that says not considering that I put there