Version 8.5.2 - WorkSheets

I have developed a worksheet on an ASME "D" size paper. I have put a worksheet on a separate layer in order to rotate the worksheet object to put it in landscape mode on the drawing, but unable to rotate the worksheet to avoid my titleblock. How do I rotate a worksheet. Rotate command will not do? Need help.

Worksheets can not be rotated at this time. They are treated as a special case by the program.

If you do not want to rotate the title block for this layer, you can also export the Worksheet as an image, and then reimport it as an image. This will lost a small about of quality in the text and the ability to edit, but you will then be able to rotate and resize the resulting object.

Matthew GiampapaTechnical Support

quote:

Originally posted by Cbeckwith:
I have developed a worksheet on an ASME "D" size paper. I have put a worksheet on a separate layer in order to rotate the worksheet object to put it in landscape mode on the drawing, but unable to rotate the worksheet to avoid my titleblock. How do I rotate a worksheet. Rotate command will not do? Need help.