Title block scaling across different sheet sizes

What is the best way to manage a single title block across different sheet sizes?

For example, I have an 8x11 sheet size and an Arch D sheet size with respective borders. The title block "symbol" however does not scale with the different sheet sizes.

Should the title block be inserted into the sheet layers or directly into the design layer and then viewported (with scale) into the different sheets?

Or do I have to have different Title block symbols with different record formats for each sheet size?

It would be great to edit (1) title block that tracks across all sheets with respective borders.

Maybe I am missing a step.

Would love any insight.

VW2010 for PC

WIN XP

Thanks for that. I had to fine tune the scaling but it seems to work.

Question, I do sheets in different sizes and orientations. Is there a way to rotate the title block to match the orientation?

Example: Portrait and landscape orientations, I would like to be able to use the same "scaled" title block for both orientations.

Landscape the title block comes in as left to right. In portrait the same title block should read bottom to top, rather than right to left posted to a different corner.

Make sense?