Symbol names in OIP...and crashiness in 2010

VincentCuclair

Question

It would be great if; when a symbol is selected the symbol name actually appears at the top of the OIP instead of just stating that it is a 2D/3Dsymbol........

It would be great if there was a replace option for image props, as there is for symbols........

......I find this to be the most 'chrashy' version of VW since I started using VW (11.5)?? Is it just me (my specs.)? I've already had more crashes than I had during the whole of 2009.

Normally I have a certain amount of understanding for 'logical' crashes and freezes (for ex. when working with big files and rendering) however in this case I find 2010 crashes without any 'logical'(repetative) explanation? I've had random crashes when: clicking on a toolbar tool, when starting a render, when opening a 2009 file, when zooming, when importing dwg files, when working with dwg files, during autosave etc etc.??

...it's time to start concentrating on stability in earnest, I for one BY FAR prefer a stable but slightly outdated product over a buggy advanced one!! There are already a great many of the later to choose from as is............

4 answers to this question

Most will be bored silly of hearing this from me, but i totally agree. I'm always harping on at how i would prefer a VW that had less bells and whistles and more work done on ensuring that those tools it has don't just work, but work perfectly, with ease and without crashes.

'09 is not without hickups, but has a degree of stability that kept me in high hopes for '10.

Ii still love VW when it works. Let's hope updates and 2011 will persuade me to Upgrade.

:)

Edited by AndiACD