latest Newsletter video

I thought I'd register one disappointment .... the latest newsletter had a video tutorial on making animations. The video was so simplistic it was of little help. I've struggled with animations (off and on) for years and the manuals and other support forums do not teach this issue well. There is little or no documentation for picking the right compressors or showing how to speed up rendering times or even somthing as simple as getting the aspect ratio and screen resolution correct.

Nemetschek: please improve documentation for animations. Also, QT panoramas are very useful but hardly mentioned in the manuals.

Also: has anyone run across this problem ... you try to send a Quicktime animation to a client, and the client can't open it because his IT department won't allow administrator access priviledges, so he can't download and load QT ? Very frustrating ...

Also: has anyone run across this problem ... you try to send a Quicktime animation to a client, and the client can't open it because his IT department won't allow administrator access priviledges, so he can't download and load QT ? Very frustrating ...

Quicktime is an ongoing security risk.

Banning it is a sensible step for an IT department to take.

• 1 month later...