2010 evaluation.....

I've been using 2010 for a couple of weeks now after upgrading and apart for some bugs (instability in the export image dialog, screen redraw hiccups during zooming) I like it! The new features are smack on, drafting and modelling in 3D is actually very good now! Unfortunately I haven't been able to test the new drawing coordination improvements though, but am looking forward to this. A lot of wish list items have been added/corrected! Great! Keep up the good work gals/guys!!

-here's a brand new project done in 2010 yesterday.......

Edited by Vincent C
  • 3 months later...

That's the problem Jeffrey they are quite random sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't......for example I had another just now, wanted to pick up a window using option+cmd in a 3D view......crash?!

I get the crash report dialog...however I guess that goes to apple, however the 'send crash report to NNA' check box is activated in my properties settings....is that enough?

Are you using Leopard or Snow btw.?

Edited by Vincent C
  • 3 weeks later...

....sorry, had to get it off my chest.......

........don't know if others are experiencing any problems with this but I think I found the hitch, when I try to edit a texture and there is a rendered view (FQR) (in the background), something overloads and the result is a crash........the crash does not occure when the view is wireframe...........

Edited by Vincent C