VW Off-Center Center Dots

jackofwind

Our plant symbols have gona all screwy: their center dots are off center - in the upper right hand quadrant of the circular plant symbol. I'm in plan view and 2D mode, and when I turn off Enable 2D rendering the dots shoot back to the center of the symbol, where they should be. But with that option unchecked, the plants don't mass, (obviously), which is no good either. I've tried editing the 2D symbol, moving the circle to where the dot should be in the center and that works alright when I have Enable 2D Rendering checked, but it's sloppy drafting and when you uncheck that option, the dot is offplace again, on the opposite side. New plant symbols that I pull out of the resource browser or create on my own also seem to not work properly - the center dot is just flying all over the place. WTF Vectorworks. WTB a Landmark patch.

Edited by jackofwind

Please make a signature in My Stuff tab of this forum window, showing your VW version and basic OS and hardware config.

Cannot reproduce the problem. 2d and 3d plant symbols show centers where expected. Does this also happen when you add plants to a new, blank file?

Could you post a sample file with the problem for others to look at?

-B