Window glazing keeps changing... Bug???

C W

There are currently three projects we have in the works and all of them have an issue with the window glazing. In theory, we try to keep glazing class as it is defaulted on the program (Style-Glazing 1), however in practice mistakes are made and inevitably Style Glazing-1 or Glazing-1 make there way into the mix. With this said, I've gone into each and every window on all three projects and have checked to see that ALL glazing is on the same class, that any preferences are defaulted to the correct class and so forth, but once some of the windows are are even just moved, they default back to one of the other classes... I swear. As a test, I had a window set to Style-Glazing 1 and changed the elevation of it via the OIP and the glazing changed to Style Glazing-1. And with all this said, it would be extremely helpful if we could name our styles... once you reach Style-9 or so it's difficult to keep the rest of the office up-to-date and not get confused.