Improved online reference, help

Brooke

Question

I would have said 'vastly improved' from the bare bones minimal material that is available but that would sound less objective. I'm a new user and find help to be of use, but not sufficient.

Questions go unanswered here at the forum that otherwise might be simply responded to with advice to check the manual, which is ultimately what should be possible.

Reference files should ship/download with the software and be routinely updated online.

2 answers to this question

Brooke the NNA Manuals/Online Help are item based. For information on how to use the program you need to go to the Self Paced Training resources. There is a wealth of information in all three categories: http://www.nemetschek.net/training/selfpacedtraining.php

If I recall correctly Polyline editing is covered in the Improved 2D Reshape Tool movie.

For specific answers to problems look in the Support's KnowledgeBase or search the accumulated Techboard knowledge.