Room Finish Schedule oddity

rcarch

I have been working with the room finishes, the space tool and the room finish library/schedule. Most everything works as I would expect it to, until I come to the two way aspect of the schedule. If I make an edit in the schedule to a particular finish designation, it changes it there on the schedule, but does not link the edit back to the Space itself. Therefore, when I next go into the Space OIP, to edit finishes thru there, the item that I changed in the schedule reverts back to whatever the setting in the OIP is (assuming that I do not update it in the OIP too). I think this might be a small oversight in the coding. I would imagine it should work just like the windows and doors do.

If I edit the name of the space, or the room number of the space though, they do change in the space OIP, so that works rather nicely.

Also, while we are at it with the room finish schedule, could the room finish legend also have a live link to the room finish schedule, so that I would not have to re-create it every time the finish schedule changes? Right now, it still creates a static worksheet. Just a thought!