VW2008 problems editing polylines from VW12 - known bug?

I have problems when I edit polylines in drawings created in VW12 and before. Not all polylines, but some of them. Is this a known bug?

An example is enclosed. Double click on the polyline to enter editing mode. Then click on the center handle of the bottom line. As soon as you click on it, the upper left corner arc vertex shifts to the right. And it stays there if you do any editing or not. You can move the corner vertices at the ends of the bottom line, no problem. But if you move it by its center, problems. Many polylines don't exhibit this behavior, some do. I have not been able to narrow it further.

Intel Mac, 10.4.10, VW2008 SP1.

Your file 375-test4.vwx can no longer be downloaded, but I had looked at your file & thought I had responded. I have been reporting a problem with polylines for years where the automatic midpoint between arc vertexes will reduce the radius if the end point of 1 of the arcs is greater than one half of the tangent distance between the vertexes. The work around is to place an additional corner vertex on the line between the vertexes, but be prepared for a tonne (ton) of fun with reversing curves.

I will post the file again. I am aware of the "feature" you are talking about and have learned to live with it. I don't think this is the same thing: it already has a corner vertex between the line being edited and the corner radius. The corner does not change radius, it moves.

I'm looking into the 404 error.

Please send the file along with a description of the problem to both tech@nemetschek.net and bugsubmit@nemetschek.net.

Please be sure to include version of VW, computer OS specs, and a detailed description of the problem. Add the last 6 digits of your serial number, too, to speed up the process.