Window Settings illustration incorrect

When using the Window Settings dialog box to modify or create a window, I believe the interactive illustration and the actual window are drawn incorrectly.

I?ve created a square top, double hung window with an overall width of 36? and overall height of 72?. Set Jamb Width to 1-1/2? and Sash Width to 3?. On the Parts tab I have chosen NOT to show a sill by de-selecting the checkbox. I am then looking at the illustration ?No Sill? (below) which has four sets of lines which I assume represent the pane of glass/muntin, inside edge of the sash frame, inside edge of the jamb, and outside edge of the jamb.

If I now check the box to include a timber sill, the illustration ?Sill? (below) appears with a sill shown at the bottom. I see two problems:

First, the jamb has been surrounded by an additional line. I do not know what this represents. I have both interior and exterior trim turned off, and since I am asking for a timber sill, I can?t imagine it is a brickmold.

Second, if you look closely and compare the two illustrations, you will see that the jamb at the bottom of the window is still shown, but is now on TOP of the sill. This is not correct, as the sill, at least in a wood frame window, acts as the bottom of the unit. Watching the illustration change while modifiying the Sill Lip and Sill Depth show that the sill is changing below the jamb.

Am I missing something? Is this a bug?

Thanks for any help you can give.