cant access sketch styles

Sketch is part of Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, & Machine Desig. If you do not have one of these installed, or the current active workspace is Standard or Classic, the sketch menu is not available.

The sketch resources are stored in the Resource Browser and are loaded the first time a drawing is sketched. After that, if the sketch resources are deleted (or purged) they are not available in the Resource Browser until specifically selected with the sketch menu

Are you missing the sketches in the Resource Browser or the Sketch menu?

hi katie

i am missing the sktech style in the sketch menu and i don't know how to get them back or find them in the resources browser.

Also i have made a 3d model and need to find a way to move the ground plane to be coincedent with the ground level of my model so that i can see the 3d when i go to perspective view. - how do you do that?

ta

Neilmaggs-

Sketch is part of the Design Series products. Since you have Fundamentals, Sketch is not available.

I don't quite follow the 2nd question. The two should be coincident unless the building is tilted at some point.

Do you have 3D objects in the drawing?

If you have multiple layers, you'll want to create a layer link of the layers making up the model so you can see all three layers at the same time and appropriately stacked.