Sketchup and Googlearth

Yes. It's tricky. While you CAN export a VW's model to 'KML' (the language of Google Earth), and you CAN place the model in Google Earth, be aware that currently VW's Export to KML command DOES NOT export textures, therefore the results are, shall we say, quite dissappointing. SU models, on the other hand, retain all their textures in this context. Further, while there is an IMPORT SU command in VW's 12.5, there is no matching EXPORT command, so I assume you'd either need to build the model in SU from the start, or go through the (IMO tedious) process of exporting the VW's model to DWG, then importing the DWG into SU. FWIW, I think this technology is (or will soon be) VERY cool, but I've had better success by taking a screen shot from Google Earth and then using it as a RW's background. Of course this is for still shots. If you own GE Pro, you can generate flyovers, etc. (but all of the previous caveats still apply). I have wishlisted the exporting of textures to KML. We'll just wait and see...