Gobo Rotators and Instrument Accessories

brents

As far as i know, there is no gobo rotator with the standard libraries, but i do know that in steve shelley does have a symbol type thing in his templates . . .

are you just trying to put an indicator on a light or a full blown hybrid of something like a twin-spin?

EB

Couple of reasons. One being that I am trying to figure out a good way of including this in my paperwork as well as a graphical representation on my plot so as to avoid confusion on where the gobos are placed and which instruments are getting rotators. Also I was wondering if there was a standard symbol for use on a plot.

Edited by brents

in that case, there are a few ways of going about it.

What i do is i have a seperate file where i keep all my symbols that i make, and those that i modify for my standard draftings (I.E. linewieght, standard label legends, scripts, etc) that i then have set as a library that i just import from.

In this case, i would create just a 2d symbol like a circle (much like a basic gobo dot) but put something in there like a R or "rotation" arrows. Then just place it like you would a normal accessory.

EB