Stair Glitch

dang

I am having a problem with the stair tool in VW 12.5. When I create a stair and define its height by two layers, I get a small 3D object appearing above my stairs (looks like an extruded triangle) It only apears in 3d views. it roughly has the dimensions of on riser and run of stairs and is the width of the stairs. Seems completely random. I dont have this problem if I manually define the height of the stairs rather than link it to the layer heights.

Any one have similar problems?

I appreciate any input. thanks in advance,

DGC

ps: I have a PDF that shows the above problem, if you want to see it I can email it to you.

I have also had this problem. Unfortunately, manually defining the height of the stairs I think means that it has no representation at the upper level.

In a couple of conversations with Tech Support I have been told that this is a known problem, to be fixed with the next release...

Also, after I insert a stair floor-to-floor, I always have to re-set it at least once to be floor-to-floor (rather than manual).