Worksheets do not read Hidden Wall Data

panthony

Why is it that if you use the worksheet provided by NNA populated with wall criteria the worksheet displays correctly....

However...if you try and make your own painstakingly typing each and every character exactly as it appears on the default NNA worksheet it does not function.

What beats it further is you can copy/paste the data from the NNA WS and it fricken works!

Stumped, frustrated and on the verge of insanity.

Pete A

Robert,

I found out that I need to type a ' before and after the __NNA...hidden record data.

But that is really not the most serious problem...I even went to the NNA site and downloaded the latest version 61447 which did not correct the =WALLAVERAGEHEIGHT math error. I have a wall 12" in length...96" in height that is tell me the average height is 8'6"...Completly mind warping and I cannot come up with the math to figure out how it is achieving this result. Talked to tech support and they are stumped...

I infiltrated the Alien Spacecraft and found that they had slipped a little checkbox in the "Edit Wall Style>Textures>Use Left Texture for Entire Wall" hoping that unsuspecting earth creatures would use the quick way to have textures wrap all surfaces of a wall (Like a CMU Block wall) and they would all go crazy... and after ramming many nails into thier forheads, jump from the cliff that thier fathers said everyone else was jumping from.... than the aliens would eat all the carrots from fertile earth.

The moral of the story is there is something up with the "Edit Wall Style>Textures>Use Left Texture for Entire Wall" Check Box.

Pete A