Texturing multiple NURBS objects

I apologize for posting in the group, but general seems to get more nibbles!

I am designing a set, which consists of a platform with steps going up to a higher platform then steps on the other side going back down to the low plat. All of these are extruded polylines, then converted to NURBS objects. I would like to apply a texture to the tops of all of the NURBS objects (platforms and stair treads) as if they were one object. My texture has words that I would like to have be continuous over the top of everything!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Pat

Thanks for the suggestion Kaare! The solid addition worked well but when I changed the map type to plane, the texture appeared to be "smeared" across the objects. When I use map type - perimeter, each individual component of the solid addition is textured independently.

Any other suggestions...thanks again for your advise!

Pat

It may also have repeat horiz and vert off. Checkmark these options to ensure the texture is repeated.

If it really is blurry, it could be that the texture, if custom, has an image definition too large for VW to compute.