corner windows

I just saw the demo movies, and i must say it is a very good tool. but i've got some questions about it. Because the walls under and above the window are drawn seperatly and you must stop your wall next to the window, You'll have lines in your renderings were the wall stops. if you render them artistic or some other render method that uses edges. So will it draw these lines or not? because when it does, we can't use it. and we only have to do a simple cornerwindow, so the way it is done, i can program it myself, it is just an object. and we have only one type of corner window.

i've found an easy way to do it!

Because I make all my pio's myself, I just make the option to draw the cornerwindow. then all I have to do is draw the peace that must be subtracted from the wall and subtract it. Then you'll have youre cornerwindow that draws correct with all render methods! And you can still adapt everything! you just doubleclick the wall again and edit all the windows, and edit all the window not in the wall. So it is possible, and it only takes a few secons more!