Zoom in by a factor of 2

Zoom in by a factor of 2 is preset to Command+1. When I attempt to change this shortcut to a different command, the zoom in command seems to overide it. Does anyone know where this command is located in the workspace editor so it could possible be manually deleted? Thanks for your help.

Interesting...

How are you "attempting to change this shortcut to a different command..." when you can't even find the command to start with? Just semantics I guess. Sorry. tongue.gif

I can't find it either in Workspace Editor, but I didn't really scour thoroughly for it.

Do you want to free up Command-1 and Command-2 for other uses?

If instead you only want to use a different shortcut, beware that a double-click on the C-key and V-key (once you reinstate it) does the same thing -- zoom by a factor of 2.

I want to use Commad-1 and Command-2 for other commands...in fact I have assigned them to other commands. Workspace editor allows it and does not give the previously assigned to other shortcut warning. Unfortunately, when I go to use it (assigned to Standard Views Front and Left) it simply defaults to the zoom commands. I think it must be some sort of legacy thing that is buried somewhere. I am hoping someone knows where that is!

Cmd-Opt-1 & Cmd-Opt-2 are set to zoom in and out by a factor of 4, respectively. I assigned them to Unlock and Lock. Interestingly, when items are selected, they lock and unlock as I would wish, but when nothing is selected the zoom x 4 takes effect. I like this duality. i never expected it to work for Lock/Unlock, but it was worth a try. I hope someone else finds this useful. I've been using it since VW10.

Raymond

VW 12.0.1 D/RW

G4 / OS 10.3.9