Corrupt files

ive now two corrupt files from the same project

ive both times had a blue screen crash in XP

when i reboot VW says the file is now corrupt

ive looked thoughout the forum and not really found any thing thats seems to suggest a reason or solution

ive got the lastest Video drivers, XP updates using VW12.0.1

QT7.1

can my lastest file be reinstated?ive refernced the design layers out but it the second wasted file setup

id really appreacte some suggestions

Files can become corrupted. It's difficult to make a suggestion as to what you can do since you haven't supplied important information, such as whether other files are working properly. What exactly do you mean by "ive refernced the design layers out but it the second wasted file setup"??

thanks for the interest Pete

this problem has affected two files, both were open when XP had a blue screen crash, ie shut itself down

when i rebooted and attempted to open the files VW opens and has no porblems (ie other files are uneffected) but the file i was working will not open becuase VW states it's now corrupt.

the workgroup referencing allows me to exact model layers from the file so i have some data to continue the project with

A blue screen at any time while using Windows is not a good sign for the state of your operating system.

Do you happen to know what message appeared on the blue screen?

Have you taken any steps to resolve the blue screen problem such as running Scan Disk, Defrag, or contacting Microsoft?