No line at corner of wall and floor in Hidden Line

Is anyone else seeing an issue in hidden line renders where no line is drawn where the wall meets the floor?

I am quite certain they meet properly, because if I move the slab down 1mm then the gap shows, move it back up 1mm and there is nothing...

This is on internal views, but I'm wondering if it's related to v.12's ability not to show that sort of line on elevations.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks, Nick

Nick

I checked this out and think that it is as follows:

1. If your slab is on the inside of the walls then you should have no trouble

2.If your slab is on the outside of the walls and in 3D embeds itself into the wall then you won't get a line in hidden line mode where they intersect.

You can get a similar result with 2 extrusions that intersect each other - the intersection line would not be drawn in hidden line...

Steve, thanks, but this is happening where I have an internal wall sitting on top of (and in the middle of) a slab. So in effect what I am missing is the line showing the bottom of the wall.

Admittedly, it doesn't happen in a new drawing, so it may be something I've done wrong. It just seems to have cropped up a few times in various drawings, so I wondered if anyone else had come across it.

regards, Nick

Edited by NickB