Label legends

Steve B.

I've upgraded to Spotlight 10.5.0 and like the new version as compared to 9.5.2, but...

It's supposed to allow up to 10 fields on an object in the lable legend manager. My version doesn't. I still only get the 6 possible fields that were available in 9.5.2. When I "Choose Fields" (with 6 fields already selected) and select User Field 1 (or 2, in this instance), then go to Edit Layout, the new - 7th field, calls it self ?Label?. Going back to Choose Fields shows User Field 1 unchecked. Thus I am still limited to 6 fields.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug ?.

Thanks,

SB

Indeed.

Attempting a new Label Legend in a document originally created in 8.5, then adjusted in 9.5.2 and now running in 10.5, yields the same results -I'm still limited to 6 fields.

Any thoughts ?. It's an issue as one of the selling points and a reason I upgraded (besides the multiple crashes of 9.5.2 on a WinXP machine) was to be able to add additional fields to lighting units on a whole series of rep. plots.

Steve B.