Room Finish Schedules

jenn

I am having troubles with my room finish schedule perhaps because its to long. I have a 9-story building, around a hundred room names on each floor. The whole schedule is diplaying on my screen, but when I print the last three floors with the corresponding portion of the schedule, the schedule is not printing. Currently, we are creating viewports around the room finish schedule and cropping it to show the correct rooms corresponding to the finish plan on that sheet. Is there a maximum amount of rooms that can go on a schedule, a better way to do this so the end of the schedule will print, or any other ideas to try?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

What you want to do is to change the criteria on your Room Finish Schedule (RFS) worksheet. The default criteria for a RFS worksheet is the following:

=DATABASE(Space.'On Schedule'=TRUE)

This will return all the Space objects that are marked to be "on schedule". What you want is an RFS that is for a single floor only, that is, you want your schedule criteria to look something like:

=DATABASE((Space.'On Schedule'=TRUE)&(L='Mod-Floor-1'))

This will return all the space objects that are on the layer named 'Mod-Floor-1'. Once you have modified this worksheet, you can easily duplicate it and change the second part of the criteria to address the other floors. If you need more information on worksheet criteria, do a search in online help for 'worksheet criteria' and read the topics that come up.

HTH, Robert