Label Legend Issue

Andy Voller

I posted a message a while ago, and this problem has become a real issue.

I am running Vectorworks 9.5.2 running on Mac OSX 10.1.4 on a G3 Powerbook.

I am having a problem that after a certain point, some instruments will not allow there colour, channel, purpose etc text to be moved. When this happens, the colour etc all go to the default positions set in the label legend. Some times the issue of lock labels occurs when I assign a new label legend to an instrument. The only fix I have is to delete the instrument and enter all the data again. I have tried deleting all the info in the 'Do Not Edit' box, but this did not work. My label legends only have 3-4 items.

Any suggestions ? please !

quote:

Originally posted by Andy Voller:
I am having a problem that after a certain point, some instruments will not allow there colour, channel, purpose etc text to be moved.<SNIP> Any suggestions ? please !

At one point I had my labels doing the same thing and I was able to work around it by changing the rounding precision in the main VectorWorks Units dialog. I think if you make it round to 1/16 or 1/32 (Or decimal equiv) it works better than when its 1/8.

--Kevin MooreAuditorium ManagerThe Baltimore Museum Of Art