Single key menu commands

LarryAZ

Question

3 answers to this question

With a macro utility you can do that. I've got 24 function keys, all assigned to commands, all without a modifier, and it's great. Much faster than Ctrl-key combinations.

But since it's an outside utility, I can only macro to keys that I won't use while editing text, such as the function keys and Esc. If the macro utility were built in, or if NNA would just allow unmodified keys for commands as you suggest, that limit wouldn't apply.

Thanks guys. We really should be able to do this without using outside utility software. It's one thing to "trick out" VW from the workspace but exponential potential problems could result from when you customize multiple software.

I really like the fact that working with the workspace is absolutely reliable. In fact I have not had a crash yet with 11.5.

I have all these keys with letters on them to remind me of the commands and work instantly. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give this one thing!!!!!