Syntax to reference the drawing file name in a project data field

Hi,

This is a stupid question but i've just spent an hour digging through the internet trying to figure out how to do this.

I want to have the Project Name field in the Project Data panel of teh TItle Block Border settings reference the drawing file name.  What is the syntax to add this info to the project data?  Also, is there a list somewhere of all of the data that can be added to fields like this?

Thanks!  Sorry for such a basic question, but every topic I look up online is about troubleshooting the data, not the super basics of how to add the data!

VW 2024 spotlight.

Thanks!

Thank you Tom.  However, this doesn't seem to solve my problem.  In the Title Block Border settings, in the Project Data tab, in the Project Name field, I entered 'ProjectData.FileName'.  Whenever I reference the Project Name data, VW returns 'ProjectData.FileName', not the name of the file.

Am I making sense at all?  

A part of what I'm trying to accomplish is to be able to use the file name when publishing, but I want to use the filename without the .vwx extension.  

Plus, I'm trying to learn how to add some automation to the title block fields.

Again, thanks for the help.