Sheet layer name does not update in saved Publish set

heavy manners

Question

Hello, when I create a publish set of sheet layers it's all well and good, but if I change the name of one or several sheets, these names do not update in the saved publish set.

To illustrate, let's say I have a sheet named Building B - Section A and B. I save this in a Publish set along with my other sheets. Later, for whatever reason I decide to move Section B to another sheet and so I rename the first sheet to Building B - Section A. This is automatically updated in my sheet list on the left side of my Publish dialogue, but it is not automatically updated in the saved set.

Now, this means I have to manually locate the changed sheet in the set, remove it, re-add it, and then re-save the set (which is in itself not easy since I have to re-type the exact name without guidance). Even worse with a large project like mine.

I really hope I am missing something, because the absence of this basic functionality is costing me a lot of time, and is frankly embarrassing for any BIM software.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have noted this but I haven't come across it searching this forum, hence this post. Any recommendations would be more than welcome. Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet