Framing member - bad regeneration behaviour

I have tried a couple of times to use this object/tool because it seems to have a lot of the capabilities one would want for creating and documenting a 3d framing system, but there always seems to be glitches that have yet to be addressed. Like this one in the image. I drew the beam from right to left in plan view before adding the pitch, bevels and miters. I then attempted to rotate it into position but one must first change the view to top/plan because it is recognized as a hybrid symbol and will not rotate in any other view. Then enter the rotation value in the dialog but the rendered view shows doesn't change so I rotate it back to the original orientation along the x-axis. The result is this image. One step behind my action; very frustrating. There doesn't seem to be a setting to keep the end points aligned to the visual object, particularly when there is an elevation change. For the x/y/z-values only the start point data can be reviewed in the object info. VW2024 Views are plan, front and iso in that order.

image.png.8d6ae428a1b3e3d3a380518d5ba56cb8.pngimage.png.b28783ddd0740dbaf23b9d6b6232af78.pngimage.png.a533fc423f6ca5d8d895fc6530c159e6.pngimage.png.dbc5c9a9d8accb46b89acea26ebafd62.png