Number Stamp Tool

Jershaun

Question

4 answers to this question

Shaun,

They should be aligned. If you ungroup the number stamp item, the text should have a center, center alignment setting.

What version of VW are you seeing where the number is not aligned to the center of the shape?

What type of shape are you using?

What font are you using?

Hi Katie

I should have been more clear. I want to place the number with the shape at the center of a square. The number and the shape is aligned, I agree. At the moment, in VW10.0.1, the tool is placing the bottom of the shape on the centre of the square. I want to specify the insertion point to be the center of the shape.

I am in the exibition field and I do a lot of shell layouts (squares) therefore it is a bit irritating to place all my numbers then select all the numbers (wherever they are) and then move them down to the center of the squares.

I hope I made more sense.

Thanking you kindly,

Shaun

Okay,

I talked to some people about this.

There's no way to make this happen right now in the program. I will add this to the wish list as an option for center insertion point for the number stamp.