Data tag / Worksheet / Symbol to display Lighting devices-fields in a box

Hi, 

I hope someone can help me solving this. 

I want to create an object (lets call it "data tag" from now on, but maybe there is an better type of object for this) that is reading information from my lighting devices. 

For each lighting device i enter information directly to the lighting device, and i want to create a box/table to show some of the information.

Here an example with 4 lighting devices, see picture. 

I have entered in UserField 1 = "LK 1.1"  for lighting device 1, and "LK 1.2" for lighting device 2. 

image.png.d54937007648df48731ff484429ac55a.png

image.thumb.png.a83229abb6a997942a5778ed82ca9875.png

I need to create multiple of these boxes/"data tags" in the drawing, so example 10 of these boxes (LK 1, LK 2, LK 3....) but i only want to show one of the boxes in each "data tag".

It would be nice if this is possible to scale easy. Sometimes i need 5 boxes, and 20 next job.

The "data tag" will be placed different places around in the drawing, or maybe directly on a sheet layer. 

I want to give each "data tag" the name manually, so i can control what i will lookup this time. This can be a manually entered field. How i can enter this information is not so important.

Then i want to search if "LK 1.1", exists in a lighting device. If yes i want to return: Instrument type, Channel number, Universe and Position into the rows.  If no result, it can empty. 

If the "data tag" need to connect to a lighting device to read out "LK 1" / name, instead of manually entering the name this is fine.

In the end if there can be a worksheet that displays all the boxes also, in the same format, this wold be great. 

I am open for other possible solutions on how to solve this. So if you have a better idea please help 🙂