create roadway along the terrain with custom kerb

zhoukaiyi

Hello everyone, I have some questions that I can't solve and would appreciate your help.
1. I would like to ask you all how a roadway created with custom kerb can be made so that it is created along the terrain.
2. I created the roadway using the custom kerb and sent it to the surface using the site modifier, it is a vertical cut in relation to the terrain, whereas the tutorials I've read form a gentle slope.
3. How do I connect the road together after creating it in sections with the custom kerb, do I add the surface before sending it to the surface?
Maybe you can suggest tutorials for me.I really can't find the solution aspect and would appreciate any help!Thanks for help.

2023-10-17152027.thumb.png.7bb5739d4a9191b8b05e4c5bd36e2fd9.png2023-10-17144942.png.c443083e3f4f4d5319c2b8a216c7b827.png

create roadway along the terrain with custom kerb2023.vwx

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, zhoukaiyi said:

您好,很抱歉再次打扰您,这个视频对我很有帮助,但我有一个问题,如何为许多相交的道路创建平面垫,因为平面垫不能与道路相交。我真的需要你的帮助。

屏幕截图 2024-03-21 220323.png

I tried to create plannar pads after all roads intersect  surface, but there will be problems at the junctions.

屏幕截图 2024-03-21 221516.png