RECTANGLES ON SYMBOLS IN 9.5

SAR

I have just started with 9.5 and so far the improvements are helping alot. However, for me, this degree bug is a pain. Removing the degree from the name helped when editing the symbol within the document, but when I exported to LW then reimported I got rectangels for some Shakespeares and Source 4s. I also tried removing the degree symbol for the instrument type both in the document and the instrument record. The results were the same. Even after removing all the ? from the instruments, some lamps edited correctly and some turned to rectangles. All of this was corrected by replacing the symbols. This holds untill the next import/refresh. Any Solutions??

SRoss

Once you change the names in the resources you have to go and replace all the instruments with the new named instruments, to keep them from changing to squares. If you miss some and they change to squares you can right click them to check what they were and then replace them.

Hopefully 9.5 will be out soon and all this will be moot!!!

• 2 weeks later...