Vectorworks technician required

PVA

Prest Vale Architects is seeking an experienced freelance Vectorworks technician to set up a RIBA Stage 4 drawing pack.

The work will involve:

-  Setting up drawing sheets

-  Annotation of drawings

-  Cleaning up CAD drawings

-  Producing CAD drawings based on mark-ups by the architectural team

The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years of experience using Vectorworks and will be able to demonstrate examples of technical drawing packs they have previously completed.

ARB and RIBA architect. 20+ years experience with VectorW0rks. 10+ years experience in the UK. Highly proficient in detailing 2D and 3D drawings. BIM oriented work.

I am free at the moment and looking for short-medium term project to work on.

For further information and portfolio, please contact me at marco.zavagno@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Marco Zavagno

Hello-

Experienced Illustrator & Designer, with 15 years of VectorWorks knowledge along with SketchUp (15 years) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat. I am based out of California and available for remote work. For references and/ or work samples, please feel free to reach me at jortega76@mac.com.

Regards,

Jerry Ortega

• 5 months later...

Hi @PVA

your requirements look very straight forward to support you.

>>  Offering remote work with Vectorworks Architect & Twinmotion  <<

I have vast experience working on commercial & residential projects - international/national automotive trade shows, e.g. 7 years for BMW Group throughout Europe, as well as working on events, product launches, commercial spaces and brand environments ... as an interior architect, project & production manager, …

EMAIL

creative@gretheconnerth.com

SERVICES

• areas - commercial fit-out, trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • creative & strategic development
  • 3D modeling
  • real-time visualisations / renderings
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks 1997-2024
  • Twinmotion 2019-2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers,

Grethe

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+ARCHITECTURE+02.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+BATHROOM.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PARKLET DESIGN.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+TRADE+SHOW.PNG

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 03.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Conceptual+Design+3D+Modeling-02.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Conceptual+Development+Technical+Documentation+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Production+Management+Automotive+Trade+Shows+01.png