Tail Down Accessory Issue - 3D

Is there a best practice for accessories attaching to the yoke of a fixture? I'm having trouble creating a taildown and it looking correct in 3D. When I edit the accesory, it looks correct, but when I exit and look in 3D, it detaches the clamp from the extrude and moves with the focus of the fixture. What am I missing here? 

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.55.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.56.22 AM.png

@markdd Yes, this is almost exactly it. When it is added in the edit view, it shows 2d and 3d correctly, but once it is in the regular working environment, it disconnects the different pieces and seems to attach it's rotate point to the body of the light, rather than the yoke. 

How was the "adding" of two accessories accomplished like above?

1 hour ago, markdd said:

If you can show me what you want to see in 2D I can try and explain how to make that happen whilst still maintaining the 3D relationship of the Accessories.

I think I got it! Your file helped immensely. Starting over seemed to help. Not sure why it gets so confused with the clamp being included in the extrude as a group, but adding the two together as you did worked great.