Ability to concatenate multiple values in worksheets, just like we can in Graphic Legends

luiza_finger

Question

In Graphic Legends, whenever I summarize objects I can set a Dynamic Text to show Multiple Values:

a.png.c635f15beed719f901d55b1451e76b2d.png

So, for instance, in a Light Fixtures Graphic Legend where I have the same fixture in different rooms, and I have a record field in my symbol like this: "LightFixtureRoom" I can show them like this in my Graphic Legend. "Bedroom A |  Bedroom B | Dining". Works smoothly.

Wish list: Achieve the same result when summarizing items in my worksheet. By default, when I summarize and there are different values, I get "---" as result.

s.png.c7d5c3554588ad813de765024ff04e55.png

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

In worksheets you can use =getspacenameforobj

This will return all room names in the worksheets that your light fixture is located in.

I used to do the same thing before i discovered these functions. Note - it will use your databade query to populate the space names.

There are alot of functions in vw. If you want to learn more about more functions - go to the insert menu in the worksheet and click insert function...there will be a useful (looong) list of functions on how to use them

Edited by Samuel Derenboim