Planting Schedules - Help!

Hi All,

I am going round in circles with plant schedules (by that I mean making a report).

I am using landscape area styles with a different set of plants assigned to each style. So example one style is sunny dry plants while another is shady plants. 2 mixes. I have made all the plants and added them to the styles and included relevant records/plant info to each. Please note I am not setting out the individual plants - just areas with rate and percentage of a mix of plants.

I want the schedule / report to show: 

column 1: Plant mix. i.e Plant mix 1 'sunny dry' which is a style associated to a landscape area

column 2: category i.e shrub, perennial etc. (I know there to set these in the plant record)

column 3: Plant ID

Column 4: latin name

column 5: rate/ density (litre of pot)

column 6: height

column 7: spread

column 8: count/number/quantity of plant

column 9: notes. 

A couple of things I and struggling with:

I want to group the plants into their plant mixes so column 1 should contain plant mix 1 'shady' and it contains all the plants within that style 

and below that plant mix 2 'sunny' and the plants in that mix. 

I don't seem to be able to do this with everything in each sub column arranging alphabetically.

I could separate out the mixes onto layers to keep them separate in the table but I can't find an option to separate by layer in VW 2022.

Any help much appreciated!

Jack