Title blocks and advanced drawing sets

Hello Vectorworks user!

I am wanting to up my game and produce more detailed drawing sets that utilize worksheets and auto populating details.

Here are few things I would like to learn how to do.

1. Create a Table of content that uses sheet number and sheet title and place inside my title block for user reference

2. Create detailed standard visuals for fixture hanging types and orientations
3. Create Inventory list based structures like scaffolding, stage builds, or truss system or how many tents or specific signage I have placed.  *i know there is a tool or system for this but not 100% on best practices. 

4. Any details on workflows for setting up your drawing and symbols that would improve time and efficiency when building out large events

5. Also understanding best practices for database mgmt, developing reusable notes, and record data

If you could point me in the right direction - online tutorials, knowledge based discussion, or inside the help documentation I would appreciate it.    

Looking to find ways to speed up my workflow and save time while still producing highly detailed drawing sets for multiple departments.  Not sure if there is an advanced class for this but that would be great!  

Edited by Neves+Creative Inc.