San Francisco Based Architecture Firm Seeks Vectorworks Help

DanielWeaver

361 Architecture 

We are a small, collaborative, sustainably-based architectural firm, focusing on residential projects. We are looking for an experienced Vectorworks user to help us put together planning, pricing, and building permit sets. Applicant needs to have experience in putting together residential drawings, including detailing. If you're local that's all the better.

Edited by DanielWeaver
added website
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be happy to help draft your projects. I have a wide range of experience, having completed full CD sets for both large commercial buildings and small residential houses (my focus). Although I am based in Maine, I am currently working with several other architects based in CA. Feel free to email me at tallulahorcel@gmail.com if you would like to see any samples of my work or discuss having some drafting support. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello, Daniel 

I'm wondering if the job is still available or if you need any support in future regarding Vectorworks drafting.

Please feel to reach out to us https://www.vcad.studio/ I am an experienced Architectural Designer with over 6 years of experience in drafting, 3D modeling, and designing residential and commercial buildings using Vectorworks. 

i'm Leading a team of skilled architects and designers, we offer a range of services, including 1) 2D drafting, 2) Developing permit drawings, 3) Landscaping drawings, 4) Fabrication drawings, and 5) Point cloud (3D scan) to DWG, VWX, and PDF.

Regards,

Rishie

https://www.vcad.studio/