Focus Points on lighting instruments delete and change in object info when next fixture is selected

LizC

I am working on setting up a light plot to send to Vision for previz.  When I assign a focus point to an instrument in the object info palette it doesn't "stick".  The next light I select will automatically change the focus point to the same as the last light I selected.  I am not able to assign a focus point to any instrument.  I opened an earlier version of the same plot and started updating it and it seemed to be working, but after I saved and reopened the file I had the same issue.  I am attaching the file that is having issues (CDE2023 for Vision) and a previous version of the plot that was created in VW 2022 that seems to be OK until it is opened in VW 2023, updated, saved and reopened.  Did my file get corrupted along the way somewhere or is this an issue others are having moving from 2022-2023?  

There is also an issue assigning a label legend to the '23 file.  It is set up correctly, but appears incorrectly on the fixture when placed.  Label legends assigned earlier appear correctly.

1078307770_CDE2023forVision.vwx 2116158740_CDE2022.vwx

Hi LizC: i poked around your Vw2022 document in both Vw2022 and Vw2023. As far as i could tell, none of your light devices had two beam degree fields filled in, only one. you also had at least eight Light Info Records, instead of one. I opened the document in vw2023. and i duplicated your sequence. and i matched your results; click on 1E-11 and assign to focus G. click on 1E-14 and assign to focus H. select 1E-11. it now says it is assigned to focus H. my results match yours.

• Like 1