Metric symbols

jomer

When drawing Strand Iris untis even though they draw as two three or four compartment channel floods you canonly enter informataion for one compartment. I guess I could use a user defined field to allocat the extra channel and colour but it is worth noting as a problem that needs to addressed. The same seems to happen with the imperial symbols.

Thanks

quote:

Originally posted by jomer:

When drawing Strand Iris untis even though they draw as two three or four compartment channel floods you canonly enter informataion for one compartment. I guess I could use a user defined field to allocat the extra channel and colour but it is worth noting as a problem that needs to addressed. The same seems to happen with the imperial symbols.

Thanks

In order to work with these as multicircuit units you'll need to look to the cyc parts folder or strip parts folder in the strand library and insert each of the component pieces of the unit. (one for each circuit) Once you've done this you can then convert these to a multicircuit unit which will then behave as a single multicircuit unit but will allow you to enter three or four or whatever sets of information.

There is a brief description of this process on page 4-8 of the SpotLight User's Guide.

HTH

------------------

--

Kevin Moore

---------------------

Product Manager

VectorWorks SpotLight

---------------------