This example shows, how to create a record format with fields from an external csv or text-tab file with marionette.
This example maybe needs the following know how which is not automatically is handled by the script:
1. Save Text with excel, open office or any other application as separated text file or tab separated text file.
2. Setup the "import txt" node-popup with the needed text encoding. Try utf-8, Latin1, macLatin_2 or other encoding to handle umlauts or special character issues.
3. The Exmaple just checks the first line of the text-file and creates record fields from them
4. The path to the text-input in the attached example is related to the document path. Save first your Vectorworks document. Or use an absolute path input.
5. No warranty or charge for this script, play first on a new file or on the attached file.
I whish you success with it