Update as of 11-01-2018
Vectorworks 2018 SP 5.1 has been released. For more additional information click HERE
Vectorworks, Inc. has released its fifth Service Pack (SP5) for the Vectorworks® 2018 product line. This service pack was released specifically to address compatibility issues between Vectorworks 2018 and macOS 10.14 Mojave.
This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Compatibility with macOS 10.14
- Multiple user interface appearance issues corrected
- Improved file translation from older Vectorworks (VWX) file formats
- Fixes to BIMobject imports
- Fixes to stairs
- Fixes to Railing/Fence objects
- Speed improvements
- Project sharing reliability improvements
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows). To learn more about the fixes and improvements in the 2018 SP5 updater, please visit this page.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any technical questions or problems during this process.
Please note this Service Pack is currently available for all non-localized English versions.
Customer Success Director