Vectorworks Architect 2022 licences for sale UK

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2022 at 9:14 AM, KS architects said:

I still have a number of Vectorworks Architect Version 2022 licences available. Would be willing to reduce the price to £1200 + VAT. I would cover the £150 transfer fee.

Hi

Do you still have this 2022 Architect licence for sale ? I would be interested

thanks 

lesleybatchelorinteriors@gmail.com

On 9/6/2022 at 9:14 AM, KS architects said:

I still have a number of Vectorworks Architect Version 2022 licences available. Would be willing to reduce the price to £1200 + VAT. I would cover the £150 transfer fee.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have several Vectorworks Architect Version 2022 perpetual licences available. The cost is £1200 + VAT. I will cover the transfer fee. The licence allows you to download older versions of Vectorworks right back to 2016 and works on both Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows platforms.

Upon receipt of payment, I will let you have the serial code so that you can get up and running straight away as the formal transfer takes Vectorworks a few weeks. Attached is a copy of the transfer form that you need to complete.

Let me know if you are interested via the Vectorworks Forum or you can email me directly at

janet.keenan@ks-architects.co.uk 

Kind regards

Janet Keenan

Transfer Form.pdf

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...