Drip Line won't connect at both ends

I am using the Irrigation tools in the Vectorworks Landmark product and I am unable to create a fully connected system.  It appears that the Drip Outlet pipe won't connect at both ends. I'm trying to make a closed loop system in which parallel drip lines are connected to drip tubing at both ends, such that it is a closed loop and there are no drip lines which are simply terminated off on their own.  This helps to keep the system in balance. I have two Drip Tubing pipes (without emitters) one at each end of the bed, then try to connect a drip line between them.  The drip line will be connected to whichever tubing end I start from, but disconnected from the tubing endpoint on which I end.  No matter what I do I can't get them to connect.  I have a whole set of drip lines and drip tubings laid out in my drawing, all on the same Irrigation layer, but most are disconnected from each other despite their endpoints being in the same precise spot.  I've attached a simplified example file which points out the vertices which are and are not attached to the pipe network. Please help me to understand how to make these drip and tubing lines connect at both ends.

Thank you

SimpleExampleOfIrrigationPipesNotAttached.vwx

Edited by Susan Stansbury