Custom workspace icon reference issue

Hello all,

I really enjoy my yearly workspace fine tuning in which I take a stab at creating the "one workspace to rule them all" as another topic put it. I really enjoy the process and the outcome of having all needed add-ons and companions at finger reach is amazing. This is a fun process. That is right up to the point that I have to add icons to tool sets. It feels like it becomes a grail quest of where to look to find the tiny treasure to commplete the layout... and I always fail miserably. So I come to this group.

1. Is there a way to look up an image icon that a generic layout is using. For reference, the two that are attached seem to be nowhere in particular. It would be cool to be able to use a finder in the workspace editor to locate the image referenced.

2. What is the best practice of keeping icons after their implementation into workspaces?

I would love to get some pro tips as it always seems like a bit of a bear to personalize this particular part of VW.

Cheers,

Norman

Vectorworks User...

ConnectCAD_icons.jpg